If this is an emergency, a crime is progress right now, or yourself or others are in danger, please call 911. 


If you have been a victim of a crime, please call 911 or the non-emergency number 311. We cannot process tips from victims because crimes cannot be prosecuted without a victim. If you live in Marion county, you can also visit this website to submit an online police report:


You can find your local IMPD District here:


File a traffic complaint with IMPD here: 


To contact Animal Control, call 317-327-1397 or email


To file a Citizen Police Complaint with IMPD call 317-327-4380 or email


For other City-County service complaints, visit:

(this includes abandoned vehicles, potholes, graffiti removal, sidewalk and curb repair, streetlight repair, high grass and weeds, etc.)



Mental Health Resources


The Suicide and Crisis Hotline: dial 988


Crisis Text Line: Text “IN” to 741741


Veterans Crisis Line: Call 800-273-8255 and press 1 or text 838255



Victim Resources


Victim Support Services:



24/7 National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233 or text START to 88788



Indiana Domestic Violence Resources:


An article with more DV resources-



Crime Watch


Interested in finding a Crime Watch group near you or starting your own? Click here to begin the process:



Indiana State Police and County Sheriff Websites


Indiana State Police (ISP):


Cass County Sheriff:


Bartholomew County Sheriff:


Boone County Sheriff:


Brown County Sheriff:


Hamilton County Sheriff:


Hancock County Sheriff:


Hendricks County Sheriff:


Howard County Sheriff:


Jennings County Sheriff:


Johnson County Sheriff:


Lawrence County Sheriff:


Putnam County Sheriff:


Madison County Sheriff:


Marion County Sheriff:


Monroe County Sheriff:


Morgan County Sheriff:


Shelby County Sheriff:


Tipton County Sheriff: